Camouflage themed pop up box sorry card

SC001

Well, what do we have here? A camouflage themed pop up box card! A first for me to do a theme that has military subject matters and my first Sorry card too! Obviously I've never had a request like this before from any of my customers. I was excited to give it a try. I designed this card early this month for my Malaysian customer who's fiance' is living in Canada. 

Since I didn't have any camouflage pattern papers to use as decorations on the card, I had do it from scratch. Her fiance' loves camouflage pattern a lot. So it's important to have them on the card. Luckily for me I was able to find the right colour papers for the pattern. I cut them up by hand just by using the scissors. It was crazy doing this! My hands hurt a lot in the process....huhuhu.....


I really enjoyed making the wedding couple silhouette. I've done wedding couples before but never done it this way. Silhouettes are actually pretty cool. I might use it more in future. Especially for wedding cards. It would be great addition to it.

I guess people might be wondering why the baby in the stroller? Well, it was her request....since they are planning on getting married soon......and that also explains why there is a wedding ring as well popping up in between the wedding couple.  

The wordings were hand written using the dip pen.....I'm still in the process of learning how to write with it. Some days it's good and some days it just doesn't seem right. But I'm working on it. It needs time.....needs a lot of practice and sometimes I just don't have the time for it.

Do check out the video below if you wish to see how the card pops up! Thanks! :)


No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...